Benefits of membership
Benefits of NAW membership:
- Branches. We have, at the moment, around 40 branches.
- County/Area co-ordinators. This service is primarily for Head Office members who do not attend a branch.
- Events. Branches are located in 40 different towns at the moment. County/area co-ordinators are active in 21 counties/areas. In addition, there are occasional regional meetings when branches come together for social events as do county/area co-ordinators.
- Befriending service. A confidential telephone service which puts you in touch with another member who is there to listen and understand.
- Message Board. Make your voice heard and contact other members. Access to the forum on our website is for members only.
- Holidays. The NAW organises a number of holidays exclusively for members.
- Newsletters. Twice yearly newsletters, from the Chair, reporting on NAW activities at local and national level.
- Magazine, Round Up. A bi-annual magazine where contributions from members are welcomed.
- Advice. If we can't help you on a particular issue, we aim to put you in touch with someone who can.
- Contact List. A list of the names of members who are interested in marking direct contact with others. The list is nationwide and is updated annually, every June.